Albuquerque Museum Foundation Members are cordially invited to the opening of 30 Americans.
30 Americans showcases works by many of the most important artists of the last three decades. This provocative exhibition focuses on issues of racial, sexual, and historical identity in contemporary culture while exploring the powerful influence of artistic legacy and community across generations.
MEMBERS ONLY Exhibition Preview Day
Friday, October 2, 2020 • 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Open to members only. No additional guests.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
● All members must reserve a timed ticket online prior to arriving at the Museum. No walk-ins: no tickets will be sold at the Museum.
● Reserve your free ticket today. Go to Hold My Ticket and use the promo code you received by email to reserve your space. If you did not receive an email, call the Foundation at 505-842-0111.
● Membership card and photo ID are required for admission.
● Masks must be worn at all times while in the Museum.
● A gift for each member household attending the opening weekend of October 2–4 will be available at check-in while supplies last.
30 Americans is on view at Albuquerque Museum October 3, 2020 to January 3, 2021. The exhibition is organized by the Rubell Museum.
This event is contingent upon the Museum being allowed to open per state-mandated health orders. For up-to-date information about Albuquerque Museum and exhibition details, go to cabq.gov/museum.
30 Americans Member Preview
October 2 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pmGo to Hold My Ticket and use the Promo Code you received by email to reserve your space. If you did not receive an email, call the Foundation at 842-0111.