Albuquerque Museum Foundation Members are cordially invited to preview Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism.
TICKETS FOR THE PREVIEW DAY ARE AVAILABLE NOW AT HOLD MY TICKET
The works of art in Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism epitomize the vitality and expressiveness of modern Mexican art. They were produced in a pivotal period in Mexican history, when the nation sought to redefine itself through political, social, and cultural reforms. Read more about the exhibition at cabq.gov/frida.
MEMBERS ONLY Exhibition Preview Day
Friday, February 5, 2021 • 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Open to members only. No additional guests.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
● All members must reserve a timed ticket online prior to arriving at the Museum. No walk-ins: no tickets will be sold at the Museum.
● Reserve your free ticket today. Go to Hold My Ticket and use the Promo Code on the invitation you received in the mail to reserve your space.
● Membership card and photo ID are required for admission.
● Masks must be worn at all times while in the Museum.
● A gift for each member household attending the exhibition preview will be available at check-in while supplies last.
Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism
Members Only Exhibition Preview Day
Friday, February 5, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pmGo to Hold My Ticket and use the Promo Code on the invitation you received in the mail to reserve your space. If you did not receive the invitation, email us at email@example.com.
Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism from the Jacques and Natasha Gelman Collection of 20th Century Mexican Art is on view at Albuquerque Museum February 6 to May 2, 2021. Organized by the Vergel Foundation and MondoMostre in collaboration with the Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes y Literatura (INBAL).
Not a member? Not a problem. Become a member today and join us for the preview.
For up-to-date information about Albuquerque Museum and exhibition details, go to cabq.gov/museum.