Magic Bus / Youth Education
Your contribution of any amount (which is fully tax deductible) will help us serve thousands of K-12 students throughout our community.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE:
1) ONLINE. Click on the button above and make your hassle free contribution right now!
2) MAIL A CHECK. Send a check for any amount (Made payable to: Albuquerque Museum Foundation) to P.O. Box 7006; Albuquerque, NM 87194
3) CONTRIBUTE STOCK. Make a gift and avoid capital gains by sending us shares of stock. Please call us when making a stock gift and we can provide all the details necessary to make the transfer.
Looking for a suggested donation amount? A contribution of ANY amount will help us reach our goal, but sometimes it’s helpful to think about what sort of impact your money could have. Consider these examples:
• Creating take-home “art cards” with color pictures and information about the artworks that visiting students can see, costs $1.50 per set.
• Providing an art activity for a class of 25 students, costs $45.
• Paying for a bus to bring a class to the Museum costs $175.
• Producing each virtual docent tour costs $500.
Every year, the Albuquerque Museum Foundation underwrites the cost for 10,000+ students from our community to connect with art and history exhibits at the Albuquerque Museum, offering many underprivileged children their only chance to visit a museum. By providing complimentary buses, underwriting take-home art activities, and supporting the creation of docent-led video tours, the Foundation sustains a vital educational resource for our community.
Any contribution you make will be incredibly helpful and will go toward the greatest need within the Albuquerque Museum’s education programs.
QUESTIONS? Contact Program Manager, Erik Parker, at 505-677-8492 for more information.
Thank you to all our Magic Bus sponsors
American Home Furniture & Mattress
The Links, Inc., Albuquerque (NM) Chapter
Berger Briggs Real Estate and Insurance Inc.