Enchanted New Mexico
• 1 for $50
• 3 for $100
Six chances to win — Six Fabulous Prizes
Three (3) day/two (2) night experience with accommodations for two (2) at luxury hotel. Day 1: Bonanza Creek Movie Studio Jeep Tour; Artwork and dining experience at a private location near Abiqui. Day 2: Cumbres & Toltec scenic journey with lunch included. Day 3: Soothing soak at the Ojo Santa Fe Spa and Resort.
Additional prizes include:
● Fresco panel by world renowned fresco master, Frederico Vigil
● Diamond ring (from Jaipur, India)
● Full participation Oaxacan Mexican dinner party in the style of Frida Kahlo for six people at Jane Butel’s Cooking School in Corrales, New Mexico
● Uriarte Talavera tall carrot-shaped Talavera urn "Sevilla"
● Frida Kahlo framed print from American Home
Tickets can be purchased at the Museum Store or online at albuquerquemuseumfoundation.org/shaken.
The winning tickets will be drawn Saturday, April 17, 7–7:30 p.m. at Albuquerque Museum. Winners do not have to be present to win. Winners do not have to purchase a ticket to Shaken, Not Stirred. Ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. The price paid for the raffle ticket is NOT deductible for federal income tax purposes as a charitable contribution.
Your support benefits educational programs at the Albuquerque Museum.