Museums on Us®
The power to imagine, illuminate, and inspire
Albuquerque Museum Foundation is proud to participate in Museums on Us®, a program where we can welcome Bank of America® customers through Albuquerque Museum's doors. Since 1998, Museums on Us has been a favorite program of Bank of America customers, attracting hundreds of thousands of people to participating institutions all across the country. It is just one of the ways Bank of America believes in the power of the arts. #MuseumsOnUs
How Museums on Us works
When a Bank of America customer presents their Bank of America, Merrill® (formerly Merrill Lynch®) or Bank of America Private Bank® (formerly U.S. Trust®) credit or debit card—physical or electronic/digital—during the first full weekend of every month, the cardholder will receive one free general admission to visit the Albuquerque Museum.
2023 Program Weekends
- January 7th & 8th
- February 4th & 5th
- March 4th & 5th
- April 1st & 2nd
- May 6th & 7th
- June 3rd & 4th
- July 1st & 2nd
- August 5th & 6th
- September 2nd & 3rd
- October 7th & 8th
- November 4th & 5th
- December 2nd & 3rd
- Each Bank of America, Merrill (formerly Merrill Lynch) or Bank of America Private Bank (formerly U.S. Trust) cardholder is allowed one free general admission to Albuquerque Museum.
- Admission is non-transferable and for the cardholder only. Photo ID is required along with the card.
- Any valid Bank of America, Merrill (formerly Merrill Lynch) or Bank of America Private Bank (formerly U.S. Trust) credit or debit card—physical or electronic/digital—is acceptable.
- Offer does not include free admission to special exhibits or ticketed shows.
- Free admission does not guarantee reservations.
- The program applies only to the first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of every month.
- Bank of America, Merrill (formerly Merrill Lynch) or Bank of America Private Bank (formerly U.S. Trust) employees are also eligible for one free general admission on Museums on Us weekends. They must present proof of employment along with an additional photo ID.